Since 1876, L. G. Everist, Inc. has specialized in a wide range of rail transloading services, focused on the safe and efficient transfer and handling of bulk products. Our partnerships and locations allow us to reach most of the Midwest. Our yards offer well-equipped facilities with room for growth.
- Secure and Safe Truck Access
- On-site Railcar Switching Services
- Support Personnel for Railcar Spotting and Materials Handling
- Railcar Fleet Management and Rail Tracking Services
- Logistics Assistance
Inventory and Order Fulfillment Services
- On-site Storage and Inventory Management Services
- Truck Dispatching and Product Delivery Services
- Environmental Compliance and Documentation Services
- Automated Truck Loading/Scale Ticketing
- Railcar Inspection Services
- Product Sampling and Testing Services
- Truck/Trailer/Container Inspection Services
Our transload locations can handle almost anything shipped via railcar. As an experienced and independent transload service provider, L. G. Everist, Inc. offers customized service contracts designed to meet the specific needs of our customers. With this level of flexibility, you pay only for the services you need.
We are committed to providing you with the very best quality and service at a competitive price.
Our Transload Facilities
Carr, CO – Frac sand and calcium chloride
- Henderson, CO – Lime, fly ash, cement, malt barley, calcium chloride and salt.
- Irondale, CO – LGE Customer Operated Terminal
- Colorado Springs, CO - LGE Customer Operated Terminal
- Hawarden, IA – Cement and railcar storage
- Kansas City, KS – Lime, malt barley, fly ash, aggregate materials out of Dell Rapids and Iron Mountain.
- Ortonville, MN – Lime
Available for lay-berthing on daily through monthly rates. Call Don Beaumont @ 619-571-1504.